A retro member of the Bobux collection, this vintage-styled trainer in two-tone caramel and slate colourway is perfect for a preppy look. The Ryder uses contrasting leather, faux laces and embossed detail for styling that’s sporty and timeless. Natural, flexible and breathable materials keep kids' feet healthy and comfortable throughout the year. Suitable for confident walkers, this style fits true to size.
Adjustability + Fit
- Single hook-and-loop strap and elastic lace.
- Standard length. Designed to fit average width feet. Adjustable around ankle.
- Upper: Quickdry™ Vintage-Look Leather
- Sole: BBX B-Hive IW (White)
- Lining: Leather (White)
Simple, Flat Rate Shipping
TRACK AND TRACE - NZD $8.50
Your package will be sent using Track & Trace. A physical delivery address is required for all orders. Same day dispatch will apply to orders received before 1pm. Please allow up to 2 additional days for rural postcodes.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $150
Wrong size, not the right colour – whatever it is, we are happy to help you to find the right product!
You may return unused items in original condition up to 28 days after receiving your order. The shoe box must also be intact.
If the fit is not right, we’ll gladly exchange your purchase for another size or design to the same value or provide you with an online credit.
SIZE CONVERSION TABLE
At Bobux, we use European sizing. How this converts to other international sizing is shown in the graph below. Click on the EU size to see shoes available.
|MM (Foot Length)||EU||UK||US||Age||Univ.|
The stage range for confident walkers:
- I-Walk is designed for the leaner shape of confident walkers' feet.
- Designed for confident movement.
- Flexible, durable and breathable Material.
- High-grip pattern soles for active movement.
Vintage-look premium leather with reduced water absorption properties.
Child-safe and non-toxic, all our Material and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Highly flexible, durable TR compound sole designed to withstand wear and tear from walking and running.
- Hive' design provides excellent grip.
- Four anatomically placed grooves provide flex for growing feet.
From our Instagram
Set your store