The evolution to our globally award winning Dimension, the Dimension II is a highly flexible performance shoe with an ultra lightweight durable sole. The twin-face merino/nylon knit in stylish black colourway lets kid's little feet breathe comfortably and wrap around collar with elastic attachment keeps their feet secure.
Adjustability + Fit
- Single hook-and-loop strap. Adjustable around ankle.
- Designed to fit average width feet. Standard length.
- Coated Leather + Twin-face Merino/Nylon Knit Upper.
- White I-Walk Aktiv Sole.
- Cotton Knit + Twin-face Merino/Nylon Knit Lining.
Wipe with a damp cloth. Avoid fully immersing in water. Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry. Light scuffs can be reduced by rubbing a matching coloured shoe polish over the affected area.
The stage range for confident walkers:
- I-Walk is designed for the leaner shape of confident walkers' feet.
- Designed for confident movement.
- Flexible, durable and breathable materials.
- High-grip pattern soles for active movement.
Super flexible leather for dynamic movement with protective coating. Wonderfully water repellent and scuff resistant.
Specially designed smart knit fabric with a super soft merino layer on the inside and extra strong nylon on the outside. Regulates temperature and resists odour.
Child-safe and non-toxic, all our materials and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Hardwearing, non-marking sole with 30% natural rubber for extra durability and flexibility.
- Tread angled for strong grip across diverse range of activity and stability through toe drive and heel plant.
- Deep grooves across high flex area of sole support natural foot flexion and extension.
- Based on Formula 1 tyre tread, water wicking funnels expel water from underfoot, increasing traction.
From our Instagram
Set your store