Highlighted by a white leather upper and canvas mid-section, the playful patterns of the Abstract shoe make for a bold design. A single strap closure and elasticated ankle ensure a secure fit and easy adjustability. This vibrant Xplorer takes strides in the way of design and is perfect for tasteful pattern-clashing.
Adjustability + Fit
- Single hook-and-loop strap.
- Standard length, designed to fit average width feet, adjustable above ankle.
- Coated Leather + Cotton Canvas Upper.
- Navy Xplorer EVA Sole.
- Polyester Microfibre Lining.
Wipe with a damp cloth. Avoid fully immersing in water. Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry. Light scuffs can be reduced by rubbing a matching coloured shoe polish over the affected area.
The stage range for kids almost walking and cruisers:
- Xplorers are designed for the shape of cruisers' chubby feet.
- Soft, breathable and flexible materials.
- Ultralight, flexible sole for free movement and ground connection.
- Grippy soles and reinforced toe-caps for exploring feet.
- Super flexible leather for dynamic movement with protective coating. Wonderfully water repellent and scuff resistant.
- Woven cotton canvas. Provides breathability and durability.
- Child-safe and non-toxic, all our materials and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Ultra-lightweight and flexible EVA rubber sole to support cruisers and crawlers.
- Soft on young feet, tough protection from harsh outdoor surfaces.
- Soft curves and high flex to to support 360 degree movement.
- Dotted, non-slip grip sole pattern.
Set your store