Luxurious leather, padded ankle cuff and adjustable strap fastenings make for a street smart boot perfect for cooler climates. Its excellent adjustability makes the Timber suited to most foot widths, while its high-top design, sleek slate colourway and stitch detailing add timeless style.
Adjustability + Fit
- Double hook-and-loop straps.
- Standard length. Designed to fit average width feet. Adjustable around ankle.
- Upper: Quickdry™ Vintage-Look Leather
- Sole: BBX B-Live SU (Gum)
- Lining: Leather
Simple, Flat Rate Shipping
TRACK AND TRACE - NZD $8.50
Your package will be sent using Track & Trace. A physical delivery address is required for all orders. Same day dispatch will apply to orders received before 1pm. Please allow up to 2 additional days for rural postcodes.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $150
Wrong size, not the right colour – whatever it is, we are happy to help you to find the right product!
You may return unused items in original condition up to 28 days after receiving your order. The shoe box must also be intact.
If the fit is not right, we’ll gladly exchange your purchase for another size or design to the same value or provide you with an online credit.
SIZE CONVERSION TABLE
At Bobux, we use European sizing. How this converts to other international sizing is shown in the graph below. Click on the EU size to see shoes available.
|MM (Foot Length)||EU||UK||US||Age||Univ.|
The stage range for early walkers:
- Step Up is designed for the shape of toddlers' feet.
- Constructed to guide the earliest steps.
- Flexible, breathable Material.
- Durable, contoured outdoor soles.
Vintage-look premium leather with reduced water absorption properties.
Child-safe and non-toxic, all our Material and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Highly flexible, durable TPR compound sole designed to withstand wear and tear from walking and running.
- Wave' inspired pattern, with feature grooves for maximum flex and anti-slip grip.
- Slightly rounded sole base to support ankle mobility.
From our Instagram
Set your store