The Bobux Seedling is our uniquely environmentally minded, super comfy shoe made with natural textiles that both little feet and the planet will love. Made with one of the softest fabrics on earth, this bamboo-knitted shoe is super lightweight, breathable, durable, and designed to support free movement. The soft rosa colourway contrasts a flecked gum sole made from natural and recycled rubber, and offers an easy match for any outfit. Lace up for a secure fit for little feet. It's also vegan-friendly. Suitable for active kids, this style fits true to size.
Adjustability + Fit
- Shoe lace. Adjustable around ankle and mid-foot.
- Fits narrow average and wide width feet. Standard length.
- Bamboo Knit Upper.
- Recycled Gum Kid+ Aktiv Recycled Sole.
- Grey Bamboo Knit Lining.
Wipe with a damp cloth. Dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. Do not bleach, soak, or tumble dry. For best care, use natural water-repellent spray on canvas/textile before wearing and every four weeks after.
The stage range for active kids:
- Kid+ is designed to reflect kids’ maturing foot shape.
- Designed for dynamic movement.
- Flexible, durable and breathable Material.
- High-grip pattern soles for active movement.
Durable, smart knit construction using high-strength, lightweight bamboo fibres for natural breathability and flex.
Child-safe and non-toxic, all our Material and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Hardwearing, non-marking sole with 30% natural rubber for extra durability and flexibility.
- Tread angled for strong grip across diverse range of activity and stability through toe drive and heel plant.
- Deep grooves across high flex area of sole support natural foot flexion and extension.
- Based on Formula 1 tyre tread, water wicking funnels expel water from underfoot, increasing traction.
From our Instagram
Set your store