Tested to keep kids' feet dry for up to four hours submerged in water thanks to the Bobux SPLASHTEX® internal membrane, and sporting a fine merino lining, this waterproof boot will keep feet warm whilst staying dry and healthy in wet conditions. Featuring a stylish black onyx colourway, white speckled sole and rubber-like overcoat finish, the Paddington masquerades as traditional gumboots or wellies whilst making use of the foot-health centric qualities of true premium leather. Suitable for active kids, this style fits true to size.
Adjustability + Fit
- Side zip and elasticated gusset.
- Standard length. Designed to fit average width feet. Non-adjustable fixed shape.
- Upper: Coated Leather with Gloss Finish
- Sole: BBX B-Hive KP (White)
- Lining: Merino Wool Knit
The stage range for active kids:
- Kid+ is designed to reflect kids’ maturing foot shape.
- Designed for dynamic movement.
- Flexible, durable and breathable Material.
- High-grip pattern soles for active movement.
Ultra-durable leather with gloss finish and protective coating. Wonderfully water repellent and scuff resistant.
Child-safe and non-toxic, all our Material and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Highly flexible, durable TPR compound sole designed to withstand wear and tear from walking and running.
- Hive' design provides excellent grip.
- Four anatomically placed grooves provide flex for growing feet.
From our Instagram
Set your store